VII. SEVENTH GENERATION: JACOB BENEDICT
Jacob BENEDICT and Rhoda BEEBE were married on 17
Oct. 1811. Rhoda BEEBE (daughter of Lewis BEEBE Rev.
Dr.) was born on 24 Jan. 1788. She died on 26 Jan.
1832 in possibly Perrinton
Jacob BENEDICT and Rhoda BEEBE had the following
- Hannah (AKA Susannah) BENEDICT was
born on 21 Jul. 1812 in Nassau, Rensselaer, NY. She
died on 4 Oct. 1893 in Roscoe, Winnebago Co.,
- Cornelia BENEDICT was born on 4 Jan. 1814. She
died near Yankton, SD. She was married to Isaac Coles of Rockton, Ill.
- John BENEDICT was born on 23 Jan. 1818 in
Perinton, Monroe, NY. Living at R. D. #30 , Beloit, Wisc,, he died in 1880.
- Mariam Elizabeth BENEDICT was born on 15 Mar.
1816, she married Nelson Tiffany of Roscoe, Ill.
- Enoch BENEDICT was born on 13 Aug. 1824. He
died on 15 Nov. 1847 in Puebla (soldier in Mexican
- Julia Ann BENEDICT was born on 20 Nov. 1825. She
died on 15 May 1858.
- Caroline BENEDICT was born on 6 Aug. 1819. She
died on 30 Sep. 1820.
- James BENEDICT was born on 4 Mar. 1828. He died
on 19 Mar. 1889 in Clinton Junction, Wis. He married Abby Linnell.
- Lewis Edward BENEDICT I was born on 21 Jan.
1832 in Perinton, Monroe, NY. He was marrrid to Louisa Denison and he died on 15 Aug.
1891 in Fairport, Monroe Co., NY.
- "Genealogy of the Benedicts in
America" vol. I, H. M. Bbenedict, 1870, page
- Source (36)